Monday, October 2, 2017

September Grades

September is over. How'd I do on my goals?

13 lyra sessions. Mon/Thu/Sat I missed one, sort of. Got 12.5 sessions. That Monday where only the low hoop was available, left after 20mins. Went the next day, Tuesday, but skipped Thursday. I did about 20mins of hooping, instead. I'm glad I adjusted and did SOMEthing. Was back at it by Saturday.
I'd give myself an A for this goal.
Dial in diet. Weigh myself at the end of Sep. Measurements, too. My diet was ON POINT, except for the couple of days after vacation at the beginning of the month. I've gained since last time I weighed myself, and after a month of diligent dieting and no booze, I'm still up a couple pounds. Enough to put me back in the obese BMI category. Fuck BMI. Measurements have not changed. I took progress photos but haven't looked at them yet.
A-
No drinking the adult beverages. I had wine on Saturday, Sep 30, but otherwise, September has been dry
A+
Walking. I need to up my NEAT. 4x/week. There were 17 planned walks, I missed 5, in the beginning of the month when my a/c was broken. I'd say this is quickly becoming a habit of mine.
solid B+
Hooping. 2x/week. Sun/Wed There were 8 total. I missed 4. However, I hooped 2 other days this month besides Sun & Wed. This obvs needs work. I'll revise this goal for October.
D
Social Media break. Yep, did well on this. Amazed how much I don't miss it. If someone forgets to reply to my message, then I'll just move on.

Okie dokie, let's plan some goals for October, shall we?
  • stretch & strengthen bendy video once/week on Sundays
  • hoop 3x/week for 10-20mins followed by pullup bar work (Sun/Wed/Fri)
  • finish high hoop practice goals 
  • no drinking except: Oct 14, Oct 28, Oct 30 (bookclub)
  • finish scrapbooking projects
  • lyra: twice this month, back to back mon/tue sessions 
  • no weighing until Oct 27 (last Friday of the month)

No comments:

Post a Comment