Friday, October 27, 2017

Proof

Here's proof of my climb! Hubs was impressed. He likened it to climbing the rope in gym class, which he could never do. Neither could I.

It was at the end of class, when we had a couple minutes of free time. I wanted evidence of my climb, so that's what I chose to work on. My favorite bit? My teacher was watching. And the comment she made at the end...all the good feels.


And then a flippy kind of move. I forget what it's called. My guess is it's simply a transition move to others. Still, everything I'm learning is on a full foot lock, which is getting boring. But I remind myself I'm not taking silks to have fun, per se. I'm taking it for conditioning, for lyra. Climb and ball work will help lyra. I wish I'd gotten my ball on video. Next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment