Monday, July 31, 2017

Dragonfly Roll

No, it's not sushi...
Learned a new sequence at my last private lesson. I've been practicing. I have bruises all over. And it's still a little clunky. But getting there. (Also uploaded the video to blogger directly, rather than bother with uploading to youtube.)


Then because of Bloom, three of the four hoops were GONE! Over at the venue. Only the baby hoop remained. However, there's always a hoop mounted at the back of the studio, not sure why. It's HIGH! Like almost above my head! Thank goodness for my DIB straddle, or I never would have been able to get up there. It's taped, which I hate. Too much friction. So awkward. But I attempted a little sequence. (And I tried to do front balance...it's too high for no hands, I were too skert.)


And finally, Angel is coming along nicely. Another practice or two, and I may be ready to take this to the higher hoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment