Saturday, March 24, 2018

Saturday

My favorite way to Saturday. Lyra. Sushi lunch. Hair did. In that order.

Funnily enough, my profile straddle is getting better than my regular straddle. Although I was able to do a few (bad) regular straddles today strict, with no hop, bending my legs then unfolding them, like I do in profile straddle.
At my private lesson on Thursday, my teacher showed me this to work on, to build up stabilizer muscles. I think the point is to eventually do a pike in shoulder stand. But I need to train the balance first. I'm doing fairly OK here.
I also am really loving momentum to ball. I prefer it over straight-up ball to the top. I guess the momentum helps me get into position. But look at that form, my toes nearly touching the bar in a swing! Badass!
And back balances. Is there anything better than feeling solid in a balance? Whether front or back. I just wanted to get on video how long I could hold this. Maybe I'll start timing myself and building up that time.

Some pretties...

No comments:

Post a Comment