Saturday, March 3, 2018

Idea

Quickie post re lyra. I had a FAB session today! Didn't take any video cuz this teen was in her first silks class, her father was there in the "waiting" room. And this studio is so small, the couch is just a couple feet from my lyra, so I kinda felt on display. Was he watching me every moment? Naaaa. But I do feel like he was watching me a bit. Along with his other teen daughter sitting with him. It just made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

But I had a genius idea how to structure my practices. Instead of just a long list of moves to practice...mount, do a move, dismount...I broke them up into 4-5 move mini sequences. Hit nearly the whole list of moves I'm working on lately. I felt so strong and fluid moving around the hoop. Now it's nap time...

No comments:

Post a Comment