Sunday, January 14, 2018

Saturday Lyra

I had a great lyra session yesterday. Packed, too. There were four of us with four hoops. Bit like musical hoops. But it was still awesome. I worked on poses for my upcoming photo shoot. I dare say, ball to the top felt a bit better, was easier catching my foot. And by the end, I realized that yet again, I hadn't gotten any video. (No video Thursday, either.) So I grabbed this sequence. It's not really choreographed, it's more flow. I was pooped!


Also, part of my goals this year is to obsess less about promoting to intermediate. Who cares, right? I thought I wanted to go to intermediate classes. But I've looked at the schedule. 10am on Sundays, meh that's early, it's a 45min drive to the studio. 4pm on Mondays, I'd have to skip out of work early. 5:45on Tuesdays, hello traffic! And 7:30pm on Wednesdays. I'm a creature of habit, and Wed is grocery day. I don't go anywhere else.

It's time to enjoy Lyra for what it is, what I can do. Practice time is more fun. Be proud of my begintermediate status.

No comments:

Post a Comment