Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Opposite

Funny how opposites attract. If Saturday's practice was one of the worst ever, Monday's was one of the best. Everything was just clicking and going well. I'd give this one a 5.

I did some work to the top. I don't like ball to the top nor do I like using my usual momentum up into arrow to the top way up here because the hoop swings too much. Not yet, anyway.


Worked on ball. It's easier on a super high hoop. But it's coming along with the medium height hoop. I'm still super awkward trying to fit. I think it's because my ankles aren't crossing properly in time. My shins are super bruised.


More timed single knee cinches. I'm counting in my head, one-one thousand, two...by 10, I'm done and need floor assist to get back in.


I stood up! Way up high! I'm trying to baby steps into sail. I'm not ready for sail that high. I've only ever done it in the low hoop. But if I can get comfortable with the view up there, trust I won't fall, maybe one day, I'll turn around in the straps.

No comments:

Post a Comment