Friday, November 3, 2017

No Hands

My strength was lousy last night at silks. I'm due to start my period today. Warmups included climbs, three each side. I was able to do one each side decently. Then I tried for the second. Nope. Both sides. After that first step up, I just couldn't hold my body. The attempt still counts though at this studio. I tried a third time. Nope. Oy.

That flippy move I learned recently, we added another wrap, to make it a double. Then a triple. Yikes, the silks are tight in that position.

I almost nailed my hip key. I got one out of the three each side attempts, on my good side (the right side).

Then we moved onto single foot lock moves. My foot has been sore all week, now I know from these. I could feel it immediately. We progressed on from supported bridge last time, this time with no hands. You can see my mishap at the end, I was tired.


That knee cinch is really the only thing holding me in

No comments:

Post a Comment