Thursday, September 7, 2017

French Ball

Ahh, lyra. Some improvement tonight.

First up, ball inversion. I've been practicing this a bit on silks. I wonder if this SLIGHT, ever so slight, improvement is due to silks. Tonight was the first time I'd ever gotten my foot to touch the hoop. Sharing for posterity. I'm hoping one day, I'll look back at this and wonder how I ever thought ball was hard.


And then some improvement on straddle back balance and french gazelle. It becomes a nice little transition move that I hope to one day incorporate into a pretty choreo.


FABULOUS news! A whole bunch of new practice times have been added at the studio. There are two. Until now, all the practice times were at the main studio. There's a smaller studio, closer to my house, where I used to take classes. But no practice times. There are 4 now! Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat. All the lyra! Yayness!

No comments:

Post a Comment