Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Awesome Progress

Forgot to eat anything before practice time today. I was worried how it would go. It went fantastic. I've heard of fasted cardio before. Although lyra is probably a little bit cardio, mostly lifting. I wonder if I dare try fasted lyra again...

Apologies for the terrible video footage. I have no one to hold the camera for me. I just prop it up, which means it's portrait style. And very dark. But LOOK! My straddle is looking so nice and so much more controlled! I got video from both angles. And also the momentum to seated in two tries. Looking good, if I do say so myself.



Also working on a bit of vine climbs. These hurt like a MOFO. But it was the first time I could hook my foot up on the hoop. And hold the position well. See, it doesn't look like it hurts, does it? (it does)


I predicted it. Once I learned pike arrow, next would be tofu hook. At least I'm a ways away from attempting it one handed. And it's hella hard to get back up into the hoop from the position. But not too bad for now.


And finally a bit of single knee hangs. These are still awkward to get into, I brace the floor a lot. But today was the first day I could let go in position. So voila, a still shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment