Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Visual Consumption Diet

My best friend says not to be ashamed of my emotions. It's actions that matter. So unless I'm sabotaging their hoops....lulz

I have body image issues. And performance issues (hello, derby and now lyra). And comparison issues. I have issues. I hate the phrase, I can't help it. I feel like I should be able to. Like, why can't I just be happy for these people and be patient and hopeful that it'll happen for me, too? But I can't. Or I'm not. Something.

I'm going on a visual consumption diet. I'm unfollowing certain facebook friends and instagram feeds that trigger ANY sort of negative thinking in me. Childish? Petty? Lame? Could be. But until I can stop being sad seeing so many people promote to intermediate lyra in a ridiculously short amount of time, while I'm still so far behind...so fucking far behind...I'm cutting out any and all potential heart hurty things.

No comments:

Post a Comment