Saturday, December 23, 2017

100th

Today was my 100th day of lyra. Like a nerd, I've been tracking when I go to practice, however long.

They're closing down lyra classes at the Pineville studio. I wanted to go to some before they go away. Forever? Who knows.

And I did a scary thing! I did single knee cinch from the super high hoop. I can't touch the floor with my hands that high. So if my knee cinch isn't tight, I could fall on my head.

Sail and T lean out. It felt less awkward getting up into this than previous tries.


And something I've been working on. Single hip hang, no hand assist on the hoop. Also, to progress with this, I would grab my leg with both hands. I've graduated to just one hand now. Looking forward to showing my teacher during our private lesson on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment