Monday, December 4, 2017

Almost

Another quick update on my private lyra lesson today. I ALMOST got ball to the top. I had to swing a bit, but I totally caught my foot with my ass in the air. I need to get some video of my bad attempts so I'll have a reference point for when I do get it.

We also worked on bent arrow to the top. My back got super bendy. Maybe that horrible bendy video I've been doing is paying off.

She also wants me to work on getting into single hip hang without holding onto the hoop. We tried this. I grab one leg in front of me and lift the other leg out. But my free hand stays free. It's super scary. But I can work on this with the low hoop until I feel more comfortable.

I had also sent her two new pose requests...

We're calling this one twisted splits behind.
(this is not me)
            And then inverted prow, on a single foot. It's pretty.
(again, this is not me)

No comments:

Post a Comment