Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Always the worst

I'm always the worst. Never fails. Same sad story of my sad life. Spent the entire Lyra class working on an inverted move. That I couldn't do. Hanging upside down by only the strength of your grip. Nope. I can barely dead hang for a few beats. I lack sufficient strength to even get upside down, let alone hold the pose long enough to get my legs onto the hoop. And I'm the ONLY one who couldn't do it. All seven other students got right up on the first try. The teacher told me a lot of the students have gymnastics background. Lovely. And that she could see they were getting restless for more advanced moves. But this is a fucking beginner class. It's not even fundamentals.

I didn't even bother with pictures or video. Nothing to see, anyway. The teacher should just say it, I'm too fat for Lyra.

I'm so tired of being the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment