Thursday, December 22, 2016

Active Hobbies

No new hooping videos to share. But I have been hooping. I've been out there, dancing, not worrying about, am I any good, is this video worthy. It's been gorgeous weather this week, couldn't let it go to waste. Twins are coming along. Flow is coming along. Most importantly, my dance is coming along. It's not just about the tricks. It's about the movement. Just checking in here today to say how grateful I am to have found hooping. And derby. They couldn't be more different, training for one doesn't help the other at all. But it's fun, hella fun for me. Finally. Active hobbies I enjoy doing.

If you've ever been tempted to try hooping, do it. Get yourself a hoop. Check out Deanne Love's online tutorials. And go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment