Saturday, May 6, 2017

Single Hip Hang

Lyra tired is a wonderful tired. Great class today. Now that I can straddle, albeit badly, there's nothing I can't do. I will smooth this out. I will go far in lyra. It's a beautiful sport. I can't believe I've finally found my thing. Two things, really. I found hoop dance. That changed my life. And now aerial hoops. The similarity stops at the shape. They are very different sports. But both wonderful and challenging and amazing.

A cool and scary thing. Single hip hang. I suppose single hip hang itself is not so scary. But getting into it can be. But I dids it. With my (bad) straddle. Sorry not sorry. I'd rather do it badly than not at all.


And some double elbow hang spins. Those are always fun. I changed to portrait style video so everything could be seen.


And I'm so glad I don't have class tomorrow. I'll miss seeing Katie and my Sunday friends, but I need a day of rest. I'm going to practice time on Monday night, instead. I love private track!

No comments:

Post a Comment