Saturday, May 20, 2017

DIBAF

I enjoy lyra class. As I keep seeing the same students, we get friendlier with each other. And I've always been the class talker, since grade school. We cut up a lot while we're waiting for our turn or during breaks. Me and two other students were working on our inverted straddle. Both of them struggled to do it. Me? I did it badly. But I did it. And one of them coined the acronym, DIB level. Doing it badly. But it sounds cool.

Yea, I'm at DIB level. What level are you?

Then after four rounds of that, where one student didn't get it once (I know those feels), and the other did it one time out of the four, she told me I was DIBA. And I came back with, DIBAF.

SO FUNNY! I'm DIB as fuck.

See, after the physical exertion of lyra, my brain goes to mush. And humor like that hits my funny bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment