Saturday, April 30, 2016

New Hoop

Ahhhhhhhh! My new hoop arrived. I forgot it's a collapsible, so it didn't need to uncoil. I still unfolded it and left it flat on the floor overnight. Rain was in the forecast today. Ain't no way mother nature was going to interfere with my first hoop sesh with mah new hoop...so I got it done early. All while I technically SHOULD have been at derby practice. Hooping is more fun. And burns about the same amount of calories, actually.

My new hoop is a good weight. It's 125 psi, 1/2" ID so it's about 3/4" thick. It's 36" in diameter. And look at the pretty tonal colors! Alas, white tape gets dirty quickly...it's still pretty!

Chillin' with some Cranberries, unchoreographed, unedited bloopers....

 
Rockin' out with a lil Roxette...


And in case anyone was wondering how you get cardio from a hoop, besides the above, I like to jam out with my bigger hoop (40"), mastering core hooping. This kind of shit burns hella calories!
(can you tell I like 90s music?)




No comments:

Post a Comment