Saturday, April 16, 2016

Naked Thighs

How exciting! That little swirly trick is working so well for leg/knee hooping. I put on short shorts (those thighs, though!) and allowed the hoop to feel up and down my leg. It really does make a difference. Best part? I was able to keep it going without looking too spastic AND was able to shimmy it back up my legs and onto my waist. Twice!

Get so winded though...talk about cardio.

Hubs took the camera today; stuck with my phone video quality...



Ventured outside with my baby hoop for some more off-body practice. Working on body rolls. These...are scary. And require a lot of walking to fetch that rogue hoop. But I was sorta starting to get it, just need to practice it a couple few thousand times. Ironically, I was also able to knee hoop fairly well with that little hoop. Time to buy a proper dance hoop in that small size. The one I have is cheap, hard plastic. But it's purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment