Monday, October 5, 2015

RAIN

oh my gawd, will it never stop raining? It has been raining non-stop for over a week! I need an alternative hooping space. Winter is coming. I'll need it then, too.

I remember when I learned colorguard in college, we grabbed a racquetball court because the ceilings were high enough. I suppose I could try to join the Y this winter and use their courts, maybe. My garage might work, but I'd need to be careful not to hit the garage door opener. Maybe no tosses?

It's fall, though. The weather is the perfect temperature. If only the ground weren't so flooded.

Derby tomorrow. Working on blocking and timing. This, I need. Hopefully by Wednesday, the ground will be dry enough to do some hooping. I ordered a new hoop, but it likely won't get here for another week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment