Monday, July 16, 2018

Silks Conditioning

I am a genius! I want to continue cross-training silks, it's a fabulous conditioning workout, but I'm tired of paying extra for classes, when classes are the exact same format for about the first hour. I've been attending silks classes long enough to have the conditioning part of class down. Straight arm hang/knee tucks, shoulder lockoff/L sits, hipkeys, ball inversions, straddle work, climbs, footlocks from the air (both basic and single). My private track subscription is valid for all apparatus that I'm trained on. So yesterday, I went to silks practice time. It felt exactly the same as class, only on my own. Boom! It was perfect.

I finished up the hour with a couple rounds of leg wrap. This is upper body intensive, which is why I like working on it. And with my improvement on footlocks in the air, I can get much higher off the ground. I look so cool up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment