Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Polypro

I have discovered, the hard way, that I am a polypro hooper. I hesitated to buy polypro because every description I read about them seemed to imply they were for super advanced hoopers who wanted lightning fast response. I am not lightning fast. Probably will never be. Slower, lyrical hooping is more my style.

However, HDPE feels squishy to me. Especially when I'm outside in the heat. It bounces, doesn't feel as firm to its shape. So I bit the bullet and bought a dance polypro 37". In fact, I bought two...because. In shimmery pink and metallic gold. (I have so many hoops now, not allowed to buy any more hoops for a long while. BUT I shouldn't need to now. *wink*)

Do they make me magically perfect? Well no but sort of. I'm already that much better. When I break, it responds much faster than the HDPE.


No comments:

Post a Comment