Friday, August 5, 2016

Mood

It's been a shittastic week. I doubt my mood could've been much worse going into practice last night. No direction to go but up. And that's what it did. No moments of panic or negatron voice at all. Lots of endurance and contact drills. I welcomed the feedback I got without despair. And I left practice in a much better mood. I still have no idea when I'll get to take assessments. I suppose I'll be that much more prepared the more contact drills I take part in. At least, that's my hope.

Bright spot of practice. Four wall drill with jammer, working on skills to get through and to block. I was jammer. I somehow managed to find a hole and kept digging it bigger with my hips. I got through, but they kept after me, as well they should. I was spinning and doing a lot of backward skating but made it through. And one of the skaters hi-fived me, telling me that was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment