Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Monday Lyra

Monday lyra. I got video of the warmup. It changes with every intermediate unit (~14 weeks). I'm finally starting to like it, and it'll change next week. I liked the last one, too. Then it changed, and I didn't like this one and preferred to do the old one. I guess the next one, I'll hate it at first. Probably.
I think this warmup was instrumental in improving my profile straddle.
And then ball. This is the much higher hoop, so it's easier for me to get into position. Although this was the only successful attempt of the night. Others were the usual uncrossed feet and that awkward struggle to get one leg through then the next.
And then, some improvement on straddle back balance, felt more secure. I like the transition from shoulder stand into straddle back balance, but it felt even less secure than just sliding into it from seated. If ankle hang taught me anything, I'll get it eventually. I'm not so sure about inversions. But anything else, it'll just take awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment