Friday, February 23, 2018

So Much Progress

Rockin' ankle hang. It barely hurts now, way below my personal pain threshold. At one point, I was starting to tell myself this might just be a move I wasn't meant for, that I had super sensitive feet. Not anymore!


Then another to the top move, front lion. It's getting less scary up there. I don't feel the need to use the low hoop as a crutch. Plus, this hoop doesn't swing out.


My favorite bit of class is hearing all the comments on my videos that I didn't hear while actually doing it. I look like a "beautiful mermaid...a beautiful lion mermaid." Too cute.

I'm seeing so much amazing progress in my skills just this year alone, it's overwhelming. My ball to the top may still not quite be showing improvement, but you know what? I don't care! (Well, I DO care, I plan to work on it diligently. I have a lot of hope that I'll get it eventually. I just don't have it yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment