Friday, February 2, 2018

Single Foot Lock Sequence

What's this? Flamingo Arabesque no longer hurts? Well, technically it hurts, but it's way below my threshold now. The data could be called pain.

I give you, the entire single foot lock series. Supported bridge into unsupported bridge into flamingo arabesque into starfish into knee hang. I can't wait until I master single foot locks from the air; I'll be able to do this whole sequence much higher.


Couple more highlights from the evening. My knees to chest during warmups are more like the advanced knees to armpits. I'm even getting a slight tuck upward. So during ball flows, I attempted to get a higher shoulder lock off (combo mini pullup with mini jump) and let my feet dangle. I had to swing a bit for momentum but got up into ball that way, without using the floor.

And now, my week has been Lyra on Monday, Trapeze on Tuesday, Silks on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment