Thursday, July 18, 2019

Flexibility

In addition to my silks and lyra training, I've been taking flexibility. Now, I'm not bendy. Have never been, even as a child when most little girls can do the splits, I couldn't. And I'm not impressed with my progress photos. So I don't take them often. In fact, these two photos were taken by my teacher, insisting she saw progress. Yes, I have a bad attitude, but I just don't see anything to get excited about. I do try to focus on how it feels because if I focused on progress, I'd quit.


Puppy! This one feels nice.
I need to work on bringing my butt back to get my knees at 90 degrees.

Splits. She claimed I was near flat. I'm barely resting my hands on a tall yoga block. 
I wouldn't call that near flat. It's just an optical illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment